Ronnies Sex Shop
Here I am, looking like a cactus outside Ronnies….
RONNIES SEX SHOP is renowned as a pit stop along the long and beautiful stretch of Route 62.
Ronnie painted the name Ronnie’s Shop on this cottage next to the R62, planning to open a farm stall to sell fresh produce and fruit. His friends played a prank on him by changing the name to Ronnie’s Sex Shop. Initially angry about the involuntary name change, Ronnie left the name and continued fixing the dilapidated building. His friends would stop by for a chat, having a few beers and throwing a couple of chops on the fire. During one of these evenings, someone suggested: "Why don’t you just open a pub?"
Ronnie’s Sex Shop has had visitors from all over the world, judging by the graffiti, it has also become a regular pitstop for bikers, the local farmers and people travelling this road regularly.
- A bar stocked with a large variety
- A small menu for Pub lunches
- Braai facilities with braai packs and salads available
- A cuddle puddle for the young (and not so young!)
- Party without disturbing the neighbours (what neighbours ??)
- Meet locals and people from all over the world
- Should you have one too many, accommodation is available.